- WB_ResEd.sit.bin [27-Dec-1995]
- information on how to use ResEdit to customize
World Builder applications
- World_Builder_1.2.sea.bin [27-Dec-1995]
- World Builder version 1.2, a game development system
for the Macintosh by Bill Appleton, converted to
32-bit and continued by Ray R. Dunakin III
- WorldBuilderStuff.sit [01-Dec-1997]
- a modified version of World Builder version 1.1,
original by William C. Appleton, changes by Kennedy.
Summary of changes: new default settings, more
appropriate pen and fill settings, resized windows,
and two example worlds.