The tightly-closed panel on the wall next to you opens up, and inside of it is ... the collection of Plexville record reels! You have completed the eight missions! You have saved the records of Plexville from manipulation, wide-spread distribution, destruction, or whatever the Plexville Eagles gang planned to do with them. The records are saved now. And with it, you got:
Ironic, right? Since you just completed missions about these things? I totally agree! But even if you're a genius when it comes to these subjects, at least you saved the history of Plexville!
- A guide to base 36 coding, binary, hexadecimal and other codes.
- A guide to the history of space exploration.
- A guide to the history of IF (Twisty Little Passages, to be specific).
- A guide to the history of TV animation.
- A guide to British music of the 1960s and 1970s.
And if you have questions about past, current and future adventures like the one you just finished, email me, Tyler Zahnke, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for playing!