- adl.lha [11-Oct-1993]
- anonymous Amiga port of adl.tar.Z, including binaries
- adl.tar.Z [22-Mar-1993]
- source code for ADL and two sample games: "Aardvark's Museum"
and "mpu"; all by Ross Cunniff
- adl.zip [09-May-1996]
- Adventure Definition Language for DOS, compiled by
- calyx2.adl [24-Jan-1996]
- a new standard library for ADL, based on standard.adl, but
enhanced and debugged.
Version 1.41 (14feb95), written by Miron Schmidt.
Unfortunately not fully compatible with standard.adl
- calyx2.doc [24-Jan-1996]
- description of the above, based on ADL's manual page
- DarkArmy.tar.Z [06-Apr-1996]
- Dark Army, an R-rated, unfinished game for ADL, meant as a
programming example, by Miron Schmidt.
Source code only; needs calyx2.adl to compile.
- README [22-Mar-1993]
- a note about ADL, the Adventure Definition Language
by Ross Cunniff